Rights and responsibilities of a user
You are responsible for complying with all applicable laws related to your use of Payler LTD ("Payler") services, regardless of the purpose of the use. In addition, you must adhere to the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy (the "Policy").
You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in connection with your use of the services. Your services may be suspended or terminated with or without notice upon any violation of this Policy. Any violations may result in the immediate suspension or termination of your account. Contributions from a user
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and Europe
- Be accurate
- Be genuine (with the way you use Payler services)
If you undertake any of these restricted activities, you will be in breach of your agreement with Payler, whether that is the Payment Agreement or Merchant Agreement, or any other agreement with Payler that references this list. If you do breach, we may suspend your access to your Payler Account and you will not be able to use the Payler service. This may lead to you being unable to receive payments, or make payments to the intended recipients.
All account holder is restricted to use, attempt to use, or permit any other person to use MultiPass service in connection with any activity that:
Consequences for Violations (We take breach of this Policy seriously)
- is fraudulent or unlawful;
- misrepresents your identity or gives a misleading impression that you are associated or affiliated with a third party;
- breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation (including, but not limited to, using Payler in connection with the supply of goods or services that breach any such law or regulation);
- could reasonably be considered harmful, false, misleading, unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing or hateful;
- promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- promotes violence, illegal drugs or any other illegal activity;
- infringes any third party's intellectual property or other proprietary rights under any jurisdiction;
- breaches an obligation or duty of confidentiality;
- involves gambling, betting tips, prize draws or any form of lottery;
- invades any person's privacy;
- sends or uploads any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material;
- knowingly or negligently transmits or attempts to transmit any data or material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code or program designed to adversely affect the operation of software or hardware;
- support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other 'get rich quick' schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, including the collecting of payments for such schemes;
- accesses or attempts to access any software underlying the Payler service;
- relates to online dating or marriage services, adult entertainment related activities, or escort services;
- relates to the facilitation, sale or distribution of the following products or services (subject to the exceptions set out at the end of this paragraph):
- firearms and Weapons -includes ammunition.
- prescription medication or medical services;
- alcoholic beverages; (or the local currency equivalent).
- relates to the facilitation, sale or distribution of:
- tobacco goods; or
- jewels, precious metals or stones;
- relates to the creation, facilitation, sale or distribution of marijuana or marijuana paraphernalia;
- relates to foreign offshore shell companies; or
- relates to outbound telemarketing.
Violations of this Policy by using the service for transactions in relation to products prohibited under such policy may result in actions deemed inappropriate by MultiPass including but not limited to blocking the transaction, holding funds associated with a prohibited transaction, terminating the accounts of violators, suspension, blocking and/or termination of the service offered to you or any other corrective action.
While Payler reserves the right to make judgments in its sole discretion about whether or not a transaction made using the service is appropriate and whether the same is in contravention of Payler LTD policies, Payler LTD may do this in its sole discretion and is not required / obligated to check and verify compliance of the transactions with this Policy. Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
We recommend checking this page regularly as it is legally binding to you.